Intensive Brightening Treatment: 0.5% pure retinol night
This nighttime treatment formulation delivers 0.5% pure retinol, hexylresorcinol and niacinamide through a patented delivery system for superior skin brightening results. An overall glow and even skin tone is the outcome with nightly use of this new, breakthrough retinol formulation
KEY INGREDIENTS :
- Retinol (Vitamin A) – is converted to retinoic acid in the skin. Vitamin A helps to promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide – is a potent and calming antioxidant. Its demonstrated occlusive properties help to reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) and improve the moisture content of the skin. Maintaining moisture levels is critical for healthy, bright skin. Additionally, niacinamide helps to improve the overall appearance of an uneven skin tone.
- Hexylresorcinol – helps to promote an even skin tone and reduce the inflammation that can lead to discoloration.
- Resveratrol – is a potent antioxidant. Recent studies have indicated a strong ability to promote a bright, even skin tone.
- Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid – helps to promote an even skin tone and leave the skin radiant.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing and toning. Begin by limiting use to twice a week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® moisturizer. Mild irritation may initially be experienced and is not a sign of a negative complication. This product is indicated for use in the evening only. Daily broad spectrum sun protection is critical while using this product.