A good professional facial offers a lot of benefits most people do not know. Here is a short blog outlining why a monthly facial is a very good investment rather than an unnecessary expense:
- After receiving a facial, makeup goes on more smoothly and evenly. You may be surprised at how little, if any, is needed. In terms of skincare products, a facial will help make sure you are getting your money’s worth.
- Facials provide deeper exfoliation than what you can achieve at home. An esthetician deeply cleanses and exfoliates the face, allowing all your skin products to fully absorb and do their jobs properly. The process of exfoliation smoothens skin, allows for great penetration of skin products, unclogs pores, improves skin ability to retain hydration, and evens skin tone and lightens dark spots to just name a few benefits
- Facials offer the best anti-aging treatment around. Treating yourself to a facial every so often will decrease your chances of having to dish out money for expensive procedures and injections. Facials improve the skin’s tone, texture, and elasticity by counteracting the damaging effects of air pollution and sun exposure.
- The power of touch, massage, proper technique, and professional products can heal. I call facials “relaxing with benefits”. The massage alone works wonders on tired wrinkled skin. An esthetician is trained on how to appropriately massage the face. Stress relief and beautiful glowing skin? Both are achieved through facials!
- Allows a professionally trained esthetician to counsel you on the proper products you should be using at home. This alone is worth the investment as the skincare industry can be a difficult (and expensive) area to navigate
- Facials slow the aging process. They allow your skin to feel healthier, smoother, and look more radiant. Facials reduce fine lines, age spots, and relieve dehydrated skin. With these benefits, facials make us feel better about our skin. With the use of exfoliation, massage, and the penetration of nutrients and antioxidants, facials also fight to reverse aging. We will all age, but we can do it more slowly with glowing, firm, and hydrated skin.
- Facials decrease waste underneath the skin that can cause puffiness, ruddiness, and fluid accumulation by manipulating the lymphatic system that lies just under the skin. Facials also aids in detoxification.
- Noticeable and Instant Results: The best part about getting a facial is that the results are instant. Rarely do you come across a skin treatment or product that lives up to your high expectations. After just one facial, you will see an immediate improvement in the appearance of your skin.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AS TO THE BENEFITS OF A FACIAL PLEASE BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW! 650 888 0169